Monday, July 1, 2013

Final Mesh! Now time to unwrap!

Hey guys,


These past 2 weeks I haven't been able to put much time into the Lux-Mesh.  But when I did have time I decided to work on Lux's mouth, with his jaws, teeth, and tongue.  When I got back from my trip I worked on connecting it to the existing mesh, as well as polishing some of the edge loops.  I guess the only other noticeable thing I did, was that I shaped the silhouette of his back leg a tad.  I made it look a little bit more extended since its back a bit.  So, unless I get some feedback I hadn't thought of, this thing is DONE!
























Lux_Rig: Mesh Turn-Around Version 3 on Vimeo.


I'll let you guys know how the unwrapping goes, its been a while so wish me luck!





~The PreAnimator



No comments:

Post a Comment