Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weeks worth of work.

Hey dudes and dudettes,

No posts in a while, but my cintiq has still been busy!  So, without further delay here is what I've been working on.


Day 11: Show #5 - How The Universe Works

Watched mroe space documentaries than I count in 2011, and this one is by far the best I've seen.


Day 12: Show #4 - Being Human (U.S.)

Didn't start watching this til late 2011, but it re-kindled my love for the supernatural.  I also spent the most time working on this one, always loves vampire, werewolves and the like.  So what I intended to be just a sketch turned into a full-blown painting, let me know what you think!


Day 13: Show #3 - How I Met Your Mother

Another late show of 2011 for me.  I watched the entire series in a matter of weeks, and my favorite character by far is Barney Stinson.



Day 14: Show #2 - Dexter

One of my long-time favorites did not disappoint like I thought it would this season.  The ending is just unfair though...




Day 15: Show #1 - Doctor Who

This show took up more of my time than I care to admit, but I would rewatch it all again in a heartbeat.  Easily my #1 obsession of 2011.




Day 16: Memory #5 - Lasik

Last year I finally got Lasik surgery on my eyes.  Most people are weirded out by it, but easily best decision I've made.



Day 17: Memory #4 - Buying MY first car

2011 was finally the year where I bought my own car.  But it's also the year I spent the most on a single purchase -_-







That's been the last week in catch up.  If you would like to see the posts more often as I make the pieces let me know, or if you would rather know the motivation for a piece, or the process of making it let me know.  The whole posting thing is more for others to see what I'm doing so let me help ya!



Later all!


No comments:

Post a Comment