Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Plans

Hey everyone!


Long time no see.  I was disappointed in myself, that I didn't do much art outside of what was required for both school and work.  I haven't been doing anything for my own growth, or for my own fun.  So I've decided on a little resolution for myself, I want to make 365 images in the year 2012, with at least seven of them a week.  For this first month I will be doing my first Draw Challenge hosted by Trevor.

So in January I will be drawing my top 5 movies, games, shows, and moments of 2011.  I don't what I'll be using for all of those, but we'll find out once it comes time!


For my No.5 film I chose Kung Fu Panda 2.  I didn't see many new movies in 2011, but I remember going to the theater with all my animation buddies and enjoying the crud out of it.  So here's my little take on the normally cute Kung Fu Panda!




My next one should be up later tonight also, so stay tuned!!!



~ Jacob Funk, The PreAnimator

No comments:

Post a Comment