Thursday, June 2, 2011

Beginnings Pt. II

Hello all!

Welcome to my new and "improved" art blog!  By new and improved I mean consolidated form my old blog to fit my new identity.  This will be a place for me to grow, and show everyone what I am working on.  Things you can expect are REGULAR UPDATES with both traditional art, such as digital paintings and sculptures, as well as my works of animation and rigging.  I hope that this will be a place for growth not only for myself, but for anyone watching as well!

To start off here is my current demo reel showing off all that I have learned at Columbia College Chicago while I was a student there, as well as a few of my own undertakings.



Next post will be early next week with some progress on logo ideas!


~ The PreAnimator
          (Jacob Funk)

No comments:

Post a Comment